TRIPLE Size & Strength Gains with Our STRONGEST Muscle-Building Stack Yet!
Want to literally TRIPLE your gains? Then you need our ultimate Physique Augmentation System HP, now fortified with our patented university-proven key ingredients, which stimulates 3 TIMES more lean muscle growth. In all, you get THREE of our bestselling lean-mass-stimulating supplements all in ONE Powerfully Explosive System. Here's What You Get...
1 Bottle of Monster Punch Pre-Workout Powder: Experience explosive workouts, shirt-sleeve-splitting pumps, incredible energy and intense focus with our new pre-workout powder. Unlike most pre-workout powders filled with sugar and empty calories, Monster Punch is sugar free and calorie free, delivering 150 grams of natrual caffeine along with University-research-tested amounts of Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, L-Leucine, L-Leucine, L-Orthinine and more! Here's what you get:
- America's New #1 Pre/Post-Workout Energy & Focus Powder
- 150 mg of Caffeine Per Serving
- 0 Sugar and 0 Calories Per Serving
- 1,400 grams of Beta-Alanine per Serving
- Vitamin C for Immune Support - 222% of Daily Value Per Serving
- Fortified with Research-Tested Doses of L-Arginine, L-Leucine, L-Glutamine, L-Citrulline Malate, L-Orthinine & More!
- Plus Niacin, Vitamins B-6, B-12, Magnesium, Zinc and Potassium!
C9-T11 Maximum Strength Anti-Catabolic Complex:Why is so difficult to pack on lean muscle mass without drugs? The primary reason is when you train intensely enough to stimulate growth, you’re also saturating your system with CORTISOL.
Cortisol is an overpowering catabolic hormone — it actually prevents rapid growth from happening after you train. It makes the gains from intense workouts few and far between. C9-T11 suppresses cortisol, disarming the catabolic bomb and supercharging the anabolic, hypertrophic response mechanisms. C9-T11 enables you to break through old genetic-cortisol limitations and unleash your mass potential.
Adaptophen Lean Mass & Performance Amplifier: New scientific research shows Adaptophen can help you naturally boost free T levels through its key ingredient Eurycoma Longifolia: A medicinal plant commonly referred to as Tongkat Ali (TA). In a recent study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, men supplementing with the same amount of Tongkat Ali included in Adaptophen experienced a 37% increase in free T levels in just 28 days. But it doesn't end there.
Not Only Does Adaptophen Contain a University-Tested Dosage of Tongkat Ali But Also Provides 4 other Medical-Grade T-Boosting Adaptogens...
- Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavin): Each serving of Adaptophen contains a university-tested dosage of Siberian Rhodiola Rosea. Only Rhodiloa Rosea of Russian origin (West and North Siberia) has a high pharmacological activity and contains the key muscle growth component rosavin. Human test subjects showed marked increases in muscle protein synthesis and hypertrophy (muscle growth), greater back muscle strength, better coordination, and improved recovery ability.
- Elk Antler Velvet: Soviet scientists in the 1980s tested the effects of elk antler velvet on the performance of elite Russian athletes, and the results were astonishing. Elk antler velvet helped increase the muscle strength and mass of Russian athletes, while speeding their recovery time from exercise, by naturally increasing levels of GH and T. Soviet scientists claim the increases in strength helped the Russian athletes shatter new strength records at the 1984 and 1988 Olympics.
- 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone: This non-hormonal anti-catabolic compound has been shown to decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis, and improve overall recovery from exercise. One study with 40 elite male athletes showed that supplementation with this nutrition for only 10 days increased muscle tissue mass by 6 percent.
- ZMA: Published university research shows ZMA raises strength levels. One study from scientists at Western Washington University studied 12 NCAA division II football players who took ZMA nightly during an eight-week spring training program and a separate group assigned a placebo. The athletes taking ZMA had 2.5 times greater muscle strength gains than the placebo group; the ZMA group increased by 11.6 percent compared to only 4.6 percent in the placebo group. The ZMA group also had 30 percent increases in T levels (compared to 10 percent in the placebo group).