Adaptophen Muscle-Growth and Recovery Formula: Now with More Tongkat Ali!
- Ships within 1 business day
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Experience the Muscle-Growth and Recovery Power of America's #1 Tongkat Ali Supplement Adaptophen
Laboratory evidence suggests Adaptophen's key ingredient, Tongkat Ali, when taken twice daily (1 capsule in the morning; 1 capsule at lunch), stimulates greater muscle growth and recovery. Human supplementation trials show a clear indication of reduced fatigue, heightened energy and mood, and enhanced lean muscle mass and fat loss in subjects consuming Tongkat Ali.1-5
Tongkat Ali was recently featured on the nation's #1 podcast The Joe Rogan Experience, where Dr. Andrew Huberman, a neuroscientist and tenured professor in the Department of Neurobiology at the Stanford University School of Medicine, discussed its value in safely and naturally boosting lean muscle mass in men.
Laboratory evidence suggests Adaptophen's key ingredient, Tongkat Ali, when taken twice daily (1 capsule in the morning; 1 capsule at lunch), stimulates release of free testosterone from its binding proteins and improves overall testosterone profiles. Human supplementation trials show a clear indication of reduced fatigue, heightened energy and mood, and enhanced lean muscle mass and fat loss in subjects consuming Tongkat Ali.1-5
In a recent study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, muscle growth was significantly improved by Tongkat Ali supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (-6%) and increased lean muscle growth stimulation (+37%).
Not Only Does Adaptophen Contain a University-Tested Dosage of Tongkat Ali But Also Provides 4 other Muscle-Enhancing Adaptogens...
Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavin): Each serving of Adaptophen contains a university-tested dosage of Siberian Rhodiola Rosea. Only Rhodiloa Rosea of Russian origin (West and North Siberia) has a high pharmacological activity and contains the key muscle growth component rosavin. Human test subjects showed marked increases in muscle protein synthesis and hypertrophy (muscle growth), greater back muscle strength, better coordination, and improved recovery ability.
In a recent study from researchers at the Laboratory of Sports Medicine and Sport Related Nutrition at the University of Rome, athletes who supplemented with Rhodiola Rosea experienced both reduced lactate levels and parameters of skeletal muscle damage after an exhaustive exercise session. Moreover, the athletes taking Rhodiola Rosea experienced substantial increases in bodyfat oxidation (fat loss). Concluded the researchers, "Taken together these observations confirm that Rhodiola Rosea may increase the adaptogen ability to physical exercise."6
Elk Antler Velvet: Soviet scientists in the 1980s tested the effects of elk antler velvet on the performance of elite Russian athletes, and the results were astonishing. Elk antler velvet helped increase the muscle strength and mass of Russian athletes, while speeding their recovery time from exercise, by naturally increasing levels of GH and T. Soviet scientists claim the increases in strength helped the Russian athletes shatter new strength records at the 1984 and 1988 Olympics.
More recently, researchers at the University of New Brunswick in Canada tested the effects of Elk Antler Velvet in 38 weight-training men. The study found that those who took deer antler velvet powder for 10 weeks had significantly greater increases in leg strength and endurance than men who took a placebo.7
5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone: This non-hormonal anti-catabolic compound has been shown to decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis, and improve overall recovery from exercise. The use of 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone as a muscle builder and sports performance aid dates back to the 1970s, when a Hungarian pharmaceutical company Chinoin filed 2 U.S. Patents on the adaptogen showing it could dramatically increase muscle mass and strength in weight-training athletes.8,9 More recently, in one placebo-controlled university study published in the prestigious journal Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, researchers found that athletes who took the same dose of 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone provided in Adaptophen daily for 8 weeks experienced a significantly greater increase in muscle mass than those who took placebo. 10
ZMA: Published university research shows ZMA raises strength levels. One study from scientists at Western Washington University studied 12 NCAA division II football players who took ZMA nightly during an eight-week spring training program and a separate group assigned a placebo. The athletes taking ZMA had 2.5 times greater muscle strength gains than the placebo group; the ZMA group increased by 11.6 percent compared to only 4.6 percent in the placebo group. The ZMA group also had 30 percent increases in testosterone levels (compared to 10 percent decrease in the placebo group). The ZMA group also experienced a 5 percent increase in IGF-1 while the placebo group dropped by 20 percent.11,12
1. "Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subject," Talbott, et al. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2013 May 26;10(1):28.
2. "Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors--a pilot study," R. Henkel, et al. Phytother. Res. 201 Apr;28(4):544-50.
3. "Efficacy of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) on erectile function improvement: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trial," Complement. Ther. Med. 2015 Oct;23(5):693-8.
4. "Review on a Traditional Herbal Medicine, Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology," U. Rehman, et al. Molecules 2016 Mar 10;21(3):331.
5. "A 6-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the effect of Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) and concurrent training on erectile function and testosterone levels in androgen deficiency of aging males (ADAM)," A. E. Leitão, et al. Maturitas, 2021 Mar;145:78-85.
6. "Effects of chronic Rhodiola Rosea
supplementation on sport performance and antioxidant capacity in trained male: preliminary results," A. Parisi, et al. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness. 2010 Mar;50(1):57-63.
7. "The effects of deer antler velvet extract or powder supplementation on aerobic power, erythropoiesis, and muscular strength and endurance characteristics," Int. J. Sport. Nutr. Exerc. Metab. G. Sleivert, et al. 2003 Sep;13(3):251-65.
8. Feuer L, Logrady N, Gottsegen A, et al. Anabolic-weight-gain promoting compositions containing isoflavone derivatives and method using same. United States Patent 3,949,085. April
9. Feuer L, Farkas L, Nogradi M, et al. Metabolic 5-methyl-isoflavone-derivatives, process for the preparation thereof and compositions continuing the same. United States Patent 4,163,746. August 7, 1979.
10. Incledon T, Gammeren DV, Antonio JA. The effects of 5-methylisoflavone on body composition and performance in college aged men. Med Sci Sports Exer. 2001;33(5 suppl):S338 [abstract].
11. "Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength," L.R. Brilla, et al. Exercise and Sports Science Laboratory, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA.
12. Wilborn CD, Kerksick CM, Campbell BI, et al. Effects of Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA) Supplementation on Training Adaptations and Markers of Anabolism and Catabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2004;1(2):12-20.
Too soon to tell but I think I like it
Adaptophen Muscle-Growth and Recovery Formula: Now with More Tongkat Ali!
I don’t do reviews but this product has helped me regain some energy I have lost with aging. I’ve tried injections and don’t like the pain or inconviencebthatngoesbwith it. I would recommend this to men near the senior age to feel better and regain some energy.
I've been taking adaptophen for about 2 weeks and I'm already starting to see results. I would definitely recommend it
Even though I have only recently started using the product I purchased, the early indications are it is working!