1. "Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subject," Talbott, et al. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2013 May 26;10(1):28.
2. "Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors--a pilot study," R. Henkel, et al. Phytother. Res. 201 Apr;28(4):544-50.
3. "Efficacy of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) on erectile function improvement: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trial," Complement. Ther. Med. 2015 Oct;23(5):693-8.
4. "Review on a Traditional Herbal Medicine, Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology," U. Rehman, et al. Molecules 2016 Mar 10;21(3):331.
5. "A 6-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the effect of Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) and concurrent training on erectile function and testosterone levels in androgen deficiency of aging males (ADAM)," A. E. Leitão, et al. Maturitas, 2021 Mar;145:78-85.
6. "Effects of chronic Rhodiola Rosea
supplementation on sport performance and antioxidant capacity in trained male: preliminary results," A. Parisi, et al. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness. 2010 Mar;50(1):57-63.
7. "The effects of deer antler velvet extract or powder supplementation on aerobic power, erythropoiesis, and muscular strength and endurance characteristics," Int. J. Sport. Nutr. Exerc. Metab. G. Sleivert, et al. 2003 Sep;13(3):251-65.
8. Feuer L, Logrady N, Gottsegen A, et al. Anabolic-weight-gain promoting compositions containing isoflavone derivatives and method using same. United States Patent 3,949,085. April
9. Feuer L, Farkas L, Nogradi M, et al. Metabolic 5-methyl-isoflavone-derivatives, process for the preparation thereof and compositions continuing the same. United States Patent 4,163,746. August 7, 1979.
10. Incledon T, Gammeren DV, Antonio JA. The effects of 5-methylisoflavone on body composition and performance in college aged men. Med Sci Sports Exer. 2001;33(5 suppl):S338 [abstract].
11. "Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength," L.R. Brilla, et al. Exercise and Sports Science Laboratory, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA.
12. Wilborn CD, Kerksick CM, Campbell BI, et al. Effects of Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA) Supplementation on Training Adaptations and Markers of Anabolism and Catabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2004;1(2):12-20.