Adaptophen Buy 3 Get 1 FREE
- Ships within 1 business day
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Adaptophen: The Ultimate Men’s Health Supplement for Energy, Libido, and Muscle
Fortunately, there is a natural solution that can help you boost your testosterone and reclaim your vitality. It’s called Adaptophen, a powerful men’s health supplement that contains clinically proven ingredients to support your body’s natural production of testosterone.
Adaptophen is not a synthetic hormone or a steroid. It’s a blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that work together to stimulate your body’s own testosterone synthesis. By taking Adaptophen daily, you can experience the following benefits:
- Increased energy and stamina
- Enhanced mood and mental clarity
- Improved sexual performance and desire
- Greater muscle strength and definition
- Reduced body fat and weight loss
- Better sleep quality and recovery
Adaptophen is safe, effective, and easy to use. Just take two capsules in the morning with a glass of water and enjoy the results throughout the day. You don’t need a prescription or a doctor’s visit to get Adaptophen. You can order it online from the comfort of your home and get it delivered discreetly to your door.
If you want to feel younger, stronger, and more confident, don’t wait any longer. Try Adaptophen today and see the difference for yourself. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Adaptophen comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free. Order now and get ready to unleash your inner alpha!
Laboratory evidence suggests Adaptophen's key ingredient, Tongkat Ali, when taken twice daily (1 capsule in the morning; 1 capsule at lunch), stimulates release of free testosterone from its binding proteins and improves overall testosterone profiles. Human supplementation trials show a clear indication of reduced fatigue, heightened energy and mood, and enhanced lean muscle mass and fat loss in subjects consuming Tongkat Ali.1-5
In a recent study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, muscle growth was significantly improved by Tongkat Ali supplementation, with reduced cortisol exposure (-6%) and increased lean muscle growth stimulation (+37%).
Not Only Does Adaptophen Contain a University-Tested Dosage of Tongkat Ali But Also Provides 4 other Muscle-Enhancing Adaptogens...
Siberian Rhodiola Rosea (5% Rosavin): Each serving of Adaptophen contains a university-tested dosage of Siberian Rhodiola Rosea. Only Rhodiloa Rosea of Russian origin (West and North Siberia) has a high pharmacological activity and contains the key muscle growth component rosavin. Human test subjects showed marked increases in muscle protein synthesis and hypertrophy (muscle growth), greater back muscle strength, better coordination, and improved recovery ability.
In a recent study from researchers at the Laboratory of Sports Medicine and Sport Related Nutrition at the University of Rome, athletes who supplemented with Rhodiola Rosea experienced both reduced lactate levels and parameters of skeletal muscle damage after an exhaustive exercise session. Moreover, the athletes taking Rhodiola Rosea experienced substantial increases in bodyfat oxidation (fat loss). Concluded the researchers, "Taken together these observations confirm that Rhodiola Rosea may increase the adaptogen ability to physical exercise."6
Elk Antler Velvet: Soviet scientists in the 1980s tested the effects of elk antler velvet on the performance of elite Russian athletes, and the results were astonishing. Elk antler velvet helped increase the muscle strength and mass of Russian athletes, while speeding their recovery time from exercise, by naturally increasing levels of GH and T. Soviet scientists claim the increases in strength helped the Russian athletes shatter new strength records at the 1984 and 1988 Olympics.
More recently, researchers at the University of New Brunswick in Canada tested the effects of Elk Antler Velvet in 38 weight-training men. The study found that those who took deer antler velvet powder for 10 weeks had significantly greater increases in leg strength and endurance than men who took a placebo.7
5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone: This non-hormonal anti-catabolic compound has been shown to decrease cortisol levels, increase protein synthesis, and improve overall recovery from exercise. The use of 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone as a muscle builder and sports performance aid dates back to the 1970s, when a Hungarian pharmaceutical company Chinoin filed 2 U.S. Patents on the adaptogen showing it could dramatically increase muscle mass and strength in weight-training athletes.8,9 More recently, in one placebo-controlled university study published in the prestigious journal Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, researchers found that athletes who took the same dose of 5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-Isolfavone provided in Adaptophen daily for 8 weeks experienced a significantly greater increase in muscle mass than those who took placebo. 10
ZMA: Published university research shows ZMA raises strength levels. One study from scientists at Western Washington University studied 12 NCAA division II football players who took ZMA nightly during an eight-week spring training program and a separate group assigned a placebo. The athletes taking ZMA had 2.5 times greater muscle strength gains than the placebo group; the ZMA group increased by 11.6 percent compared to only 4.6 percent in the placebo group. The ZMA group also had 30 percent increases in testosterone levels (compared to 10 percent decrease in the placebo group). The ZMA group also experienced a 5 percent increase in IGF-1 while the placebo group dropped by 20 percent.11,12
1. "Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subject," Talbott, et al. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2013 May 26;10(1):28.
2. "Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors--a pilot study," R. Henkel, et al. Phytother. Res. 201 Apr;28(4):544-50.
3. "Efficacy of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) on erectile function improvement: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trial," Complement. Ther. Med. 2015 Oct;23(5):693-8.
4. "Review on a Traditional Herbal Medicine, Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology," U. Rehman, et al. Molecules 2016 Mar 10;21(3):331.
5. "A 6-month, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the effect of Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali) and concurrent training on erectile function and testosterone levels in androgen deficiency of aging males (ADAM)," A. E. Leitão, et al. Maturitas, 2021 Mar;145:78-85.
6. "Effects of chronic Rhodiola Rosea
supplementation on sport performance and antioxidant capacity in trained male: preliminary results," A. Parisi, et al. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness. 2010 Mar;50(1):57-63.
7. "The effects of deer antler velvet extract or powder supplementation on aerobic power, erythropoiesis, and muscular strength and endurance characteristics," Int. J. Sport. Nutr. Exerc. Metab. G. Sleivert, et al. 2003 Sep;13(3):251-65.
8. Feuer L, Logrady N, Gottsegen A, et al. Anabolic-weight-gain promoting compositions containing isoflavone derivatives and method using same. United States Patent 3,949,085. April
9. Feuer L, Farkas L, Nogradi M, et al. Metabolic 5-methyl-isoflavone-derivatives, process for the preparation thereof and compositions continuing the same. United States Patent 4,163,746. August 7, 1979.
10. Incledon T, Gammeren DV, Antonio JA. The effects of 5-methylisoflavone on body composition and performance in college aged men. Med Sci Sports Exer. 2001;33(5 suppl):S338 [abstract].
11. "Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength," L.R. Brilla, et al. Exercise and Sports Science Laboratory, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA.
12. Wilborn CD, Kerksick CM, Campbell BI, et al. Effects of Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA) Supplementation on Training Adaptations and Markers of Anabolism and Catabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2004;1(2):12-20.
Workouts are getting better, seeing good results being I had not been working out but totally satisfied!!
Have to say, service was very quick and professional!!
Great product and great price !
This stuff has definitely given me a boost in my energy levels. My workouts are more complete as well as it helping with my energy and focus at work. I will be ordering more.
So far so good. I think I’m going to see great results at this rate 3 months from now.
There is a lot of products on the market that claim to fo one thing or another but in actuality always seem to fall short of what they claim. With this in mind I was skeptable when looking at buying Adaptophen. Regardless I took a chance and do far I am glad I did, my strength and stamina appear to be on the rise.